Wednesday 14 December 2011

I think I should be writing here the purpose of this blog. Not quite sure yet, really.

I have another one, but I have posted in a mix of Catalan and English without a clear target, leave alone a target group. What have I been posting there? Food recipies, some of my obsessions (read "guitars") and them time to time something else; like when I got my new Mac laptop or last winters snow.

And maybe here I'm getting somewhere. Snow. It's what we're missing!

I'm a Catalan in Finland. That should suffice. As an immigrant I'm worried about Perus Suomalainen (a kind of Plataforma per Catalunya in Finnish), but there are plenty of interesting things around!

The name of the bloc, "paciència ficció" is the Catalan for Patience Fiction. Science Fiction is interesting and in many ways coming! Minority Report was cool, and nowadays kids try to change the channel of the  TV by swiping the screen, not so special anymore is it? And why Patience? Well, you always need to wait for whatever you want...

Cheers from the North!

Roger

PS: I'll reserve the right to update this if I figure out a proper purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment