Saturday 4 February 2012

Your balcony is not a fridge (not anymore)

Finland gets cold in winter, that's a fact. And there are many things to do below -15 C!

Using your balcony as a fridge isn't one of them though. The reason is that it becomes a freezer. And then there are things we don't put in the freezer, right? Why did I have the occurrence of putting the beer mäyräkoira in the balcony...

Anyone care for a beer?
The good side is that it was easy to clean of course. All the foamed beer was nothing but ice! It didn't even leave a stain (update: it actually did leave a stain). I could tell that Mr. Bear Beer (karhu is Finnish for bear) himself wasn't happy though. He just looks like having a nasty hangover!

Mr. Karhu-Bear himself being sick

Learnings of the day then? First: mäyräkoira, which means Dachshund (or sausage dog) is also a beer 12 pack. Second: don't leave your mäyräkoira in your balcony in the winter. Third: Dachshund is the English word for 'sausage dog'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your balcony, but this is hilarious! Looks like Mr Bear is vomiting. I've been defrosting my freezer today and of course I left it unattended for too long time - so I found a lake on the kitchen floor... No permanent damages though.

    ReplyDelete